Think We're Lost by Suckerpie

 This is the first time I've listened to Suckerpie - @Suckerpie1 on Twitter.  "Think We're Lost" has some very strong grunge and hard rock influences.  The guitars are very strong in this track.  This guitarist can really play lead through a whole song and improvise through it.  It's a nice tone, too.

I also hear good flowing bass parts, with a nice low-end tone.  The vocals did a good job hitting notes and filling the grunge genre..

As a track as a whole, I enjoyed the song's progression and intense riffs.

I do have to say that this song has the potential to be a VERY strong track.  If I were to give a bit of constructive feedback as a listening fan, I would have to point out that the drums struggle to stay consistent and steady.  It made it difficult to listen to because there wasn't a dependable flow, making it tough for the other instruments to stay tight, and making the listeners a bit uncomfortable.

Overall, I think the rock listeners out there should keep an eye out for this band!  They have strong songwriting and have a solid sound.

Check them out on your favorite streamer!

https://songwhip.com/suckerpie/think-were-lost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The World is on Fire" - 2 song single by Titanosaur

"Same Stars" by Girl With a Hawk

Wolves in the Graveyard by This Side of Anarchy