"The World is on Fire" - 2 song single by Titanosaur

 "The World is on Fire" is a 2-song single by Titanosaur that releases on June 23rd, 2023!  I am honored to be able to listen early and give you my reaction the best I can!  I normally don't review more than one song in a post, but in my opinion, Titanosaur is one of those deserving artists in the independent music scene that needs to be heard by as many ears as possible, so writing this flows easily.

"The World is on Fire" starts calm with a lone guitar with effects, then BUSTS OUT in heavy full band metal power!  What a gigantic mix!  I can instantly hear the predators chasing their prey, eyeing it's victims with intensity.  I can feel the prehistoric landscape wildfires everywhere!  The guitars are doing everything in this tune!  Areas of heavy palm-muting.  Sections of no-chord riffing.  Instrumentals of gigantic rhythm guitars with a lead melody over the top.  I love the first verse where the drums and bass lead half way, then the guitars come in with a vengeance!

"Free Your Mind" starts off full-on right from the beginning with a slower bpm, but very rhythmic.  The first verse has creativity all over it.  The bass and vocals lead the way, with the guitars selectively decorating the rhythms.  I LOVE the breakdown bridge that rhythmically builds it's way to a "SHUT IT DOWN" shout, grows heavier and filthier...with a final roar echoing away.  My horns were up head while headbanging with the groove.

As you may tell, I have a lot of respect for Titanosaur's music.  His humility might soften the blows of praise in this review, but take a listen.  I'm confident that you will find my words are right.

The drums are pounding.  The guitars are thunderous.  The bass is smooth and rolling.  The vocals sound like they're being roared from a mountain top.  That is Titanosaur.  Never disappoints.

You can find this song on the "Fight the Storm" playlist that accompanies this song review blog.

Find this song on your favorite streamer using this SongWhip link:

https://songwhip.com/titanosaur/theworldisonfire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wolves in the Graveyard by This Side of Anarchy

"Same Stars" by Girl With a Hawk