Updates to The Indie Rock Dojo

 The Indie Rock Dojo has gone through some minor changes.  In all honesty, the changes are being made so that this initiative can be more manageable.  (I'm an indie musician, too!)  Giving more detailed and thoughtful reviews took a lot of time.

Now, short reviews (2-3 sentences) are going to be posted and will include the SongWhip link to the artist's page...which gets the listener to your artist page with whatever platform he/she prefers.

The song will be added to the playlist if it gets a review.

Once again, the songs I am passionate about will get a short review and addition to the playlist.

I will email you back using the email address you provided while submitting if your submission/song was accepted!

My hope is that listeners will check out the music on the playlist, which will be rotating, as stated in my first "Introduction" post.  The latest addition will always be on top, and will eventually fall off the bottom.

The purpose of the blog is to get possible listeners a quick reaction to your music, then lead them to it.

If this initiative gains traction at all, more playlists will be created to group together songs along the same type/style of rock.

I also hope that the playlist(s) can be a dependable place for rock music listeners to check out often in order to find out about the amazing independent music out there!

I've been hoping to find a way in which I can support the independent music scene in some way that I enjoy and can manage.

YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The World is on Fire" - 2 song single by Titanosaur

"Same Stars" by Girl With a Hawk

Wolves in the Graveyard by This Side of Anarchy